Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Tired But Not From........









No, it is not from picking grapes.....







It is not from cooking for 25 people a day.....

















It is not from cleaning up my mess.....














It is not from all the dishes.....

















It is not from all the recycling I accumulated.....




It is from spending 36 hours with a delightful couple from Lorraine,France who speak very little English and me trying to speak my limited French. Italians use their hands and so did I trying to explain what I meant. We did have a "good" conversation about Obama and Sarkozy. It would not have made the editorial columns. Mireille and Christian have gone onto Montpelier to visit their daughter.

I took a nap!

Back to the vineyards tomorrow.

Cindy

1 comment: